Prom Hairstyles and Updos
If you are looking for the perfect hairstyle for prom, you have come to the right place.
5. Silky Curls Prom Hairstyle
Izumi Hasegawa / PR Photos
How do you get the Silky Curls Prom Hairstyle?
- First off, use a texturizing product on hair that has just been freshly washed.
- Proceed to blow-dry your hair at a low speed setting. Using one with a diffuser attachment is ideal as it will add more texture to your hair.
- Use a little styling wax and apply it to your hair with your fingertips. Sweep your hair to the side of your choice so that it remains loose and flowy.
- Take about three inches from above your hair, roll it upward into a twist, and use a bobby pin to secure it.
- With the use of a boar bristle brush, brush your hair out so that the curls are loosened and they become softer.