Charlize Theron 2012 Updo
Vanessa Hudgens Sultry Updo - How to Do It Yourself
Scarlett Johansson Retro Style
Embody the Grace and Elegance That Is Anne Hathaway
Kirsten Dunst Remains as Awkward as Ever
Michelle Williams Dazzles the Crowd on Premiere Night
Drew Barrymore Puts the Sexy On
Tory Spelling Hits the Scary Skinny List
Ali Larter Does a Bang Up Job
Cate Blanchett Rocks the Red Carpet
Prom Hairstyles and Updos
If you are looking for the perfect hairstyle for prom, you have come to the right place.
5. Silky Curls Prom Hairstyle
Izumi Hasegawa / PR Photos
How do you get the Silky Curls Prom Hairstyle?
- First off, use a texturizing product on hair that has just been freshly washed.
- Proceed to blow-dry your hair at a low speed setting. Using one with a diffuser attachment is ideal as it will add more texture to your hair.
- Use a little styling wax and apply it to your hair with your fingertips. Sweep your hair to the side of your choice so that it remains loose and flowy.
- Take about three inches from above your hair, roll it upward into a twist, and use a bobby pin to secure it.
- With the use of a boar bristle brush, brush your hair out so that the curls are loosened and they become softer.