Prom Hairstyles and Updos
If you are looking for the perfect hairstyle for prom, you have come to the right place.
4. Sleek Twist Prom Hairstyle
Courtney Vaudreuil / PRPhotos.com
How do you get this Prom Hairstyle?
- Before anything else, blow-dry your hair and ensure that it is as straight as possible. You can use anti-frizz cream or gel so that the smoothing down process is effective.
- Proceed to part your hair on the side.
- Next, take each section of your hair and split them into pigtails.
- Twist both sides. Start from the temples and work your way towards the back.
- Once you approach your nape, begin twisting the hair tighter until it starts to coil against itself.
- Secure the coils with the use of bobby pins against the back of your head. Use shimmer spray to complete the look so that you shine and sparkle!