Charlize Theron 2012 Updo
Vanessa Hudgens Sultry Updo - How to Do It Yourself
Scarlett Johansson Retro Style
Embody the Grace and Elegance That Is Anne Hathaway
Kirsten Dunst Remains as Awkward as Ever
Michelle Williams Dazzles the Crowd on Premiere Night
Drew Barrymore Puts the Sexy On
Tory Spelling Hits the Scary Skinny List
Ali Larter Does a Bang Up Job
Cate Blanchett Rocks the Red Carpet
Prom Hairstyles and Updos
If you are looking for the perfect hairstyle for prom, you have come to the right place.
4. Sleek Twist Prom Hairstyle
Courtney Vaudreuil / PRPhotos.com
How do you get this Prom Hairstyle?
- Before anything else, blow-dry your hair and ensure that it is as straight as possible. You can use anti-frizz cream or gel so that the smoothing down process is effective.
- Proceed to part your hair on the side.
- Next, take each section of your hair and split them into pigtails.
- Twist both sides. Start from the temples and work your way towards the back.
- Once you approach your nape, begin twisting the hair tighter until it starts to coil against itself.
- Secure the coils with the use of bobby pins against the back of your head. Use shimmer spray to complete the look so that you shine and sparkle!