Prom Hairstyles and Updos
If you are looking for the perfect hairstyle for prom, you have come to the right place.
3. Lush Waves Prom Hairstyle
PRN / PRPhotos.com
Get the Look!
- In order to achieve this look, the first thing that you have to do is bust out a curling iron.
- Then, from mid-lengths to the ends, use the curling iron to curl your hair and make it wavy. Allow the curls to set for around five minutes.
- Afterwards, use a brush to bring volume to them.
- Lastly, take a brush and pull back the front sections of your hair on each side. Tuck the hair behind your ears and use a bobby pin that is close in color to your hair.