Charlize Theron 2012 Updo
Vanessa Hudgens Sultry Updo - How to Do It Yourself
Scarlett Johansson Retro Style
Embody the Grace and Elegance That Is Anne Hathaway
Kirsten Dunst Remains as Awkward as Ever
Michelle Williams Dazzles the Crowd on Premiere Night
Drew Barrymore Puts the Sexy On
Tory Spelling Hits the Scary Skinny List
Ali Larter Does a Bang Up Job
Cate Blanchett Rocks the Red Carpet
Prom Hairstyles and Updos
If you are looking for the perfect hairstyle for prom, you have come to the right place.
2. Polished Pony Prom Hairstyle
Andrew Evans / PR Photos
If you would like a prom look that is very simple, laidback and easy to pull off, perhaps you are looking for the polished pony. The only requirement necessary is that you have very long hair.
- To start off, use a smoothing product to dampen your hair.
- Afterwards, blow-dry it with a round brush.
- The next step is to use a flat iron per inch of your hair to pull off a sleek look. You can try flicking your wrists under at the ends so that your hair has a slight bounce at the bottom.
- Then, take the upper three quarters of your hair and secure it in a high pony.
- Use a hooked elastic to avoid encountering or creating any bumps along the way. You can use small piece of hair for covering the base of the elastic.
- Lastly, brush the loose sections of your hair and blend them into one smooth cascade.