Charlize Theron 2012 Updo
Vanessa Hudgens Sultry Updo - How to Do It Yourself
Scarlett Johansson Retro Style
Embody the Grace and Elegance That Is Anne Hathaway
Kirsten Dunst Remains as Awkward as Ever
Michelle Williams Dazzles the Crowd on Premiere Night
Drew Barrymore Puts the Sexy On
Tory Spelling Hits the Scary Skinny List
Ali Larter Does a Bang Up Job
Cate Blanchett Rocks the Red Carpet
Prom Hairstyles and Updos
If you are looking for the perfect hairstyle for prom, you have come to the right place.
Prom season is truly an exciting time and every girl wants to look picture perfect not just for the photographs, but also for her date and more importantly, for herself! Here are some of the best prom hairstyles that you can have a look for inspiration as prom season rolls around. Without further ado, let us get started:
1. Soft Tease Prom Hairstyle
Albert L. Ortega / PR Photos
How do I soft tease my prom hairstyle?
- You can make this look happen by creating a deep part on the side of your scalp.
- Then, section off your bangs. Allow them to rest on one side of your face.
- The next step is to comb your hair back gently at the crown so that there is a lot of lift. Be sure to smoothe down the top layer so that the look is smooth and sleek, not poofy.
- Then, ensure that all of your hair is swept to one side and tucked behind your ear. You can use bobby tins to secure the hair at the back of your head and ensure that it stays in place.
- Start from your neck and work your way upwards.
- Create a twist by rolling your hair back inwards against the bobby pins that you attached to your hair earlier.
- Grab a bottle of strong hold hairspray and spray away generously. You can use a hint of shine spray or pomade so that there are no wisps of hair that go astray.