Braids are always in fashion, clean hair, dirt hair, need to get it cut hair-all of it can be so much more beautiful with a braid or two. Check out these tutorials and increase your chances of becoming a braid guru.
Fishtail Hair Braided Style
© Sandy Matzen | Dreamstime.com
Love the braids and don’t know how to do it? We can get you there.
- First when making a fishtail braid you have to part your hair down the center and then to begin with on the right side of your part at your forehead, twist a one inch section of hair away from yo face.
- Then use a comb to separate a ½ piece of the hair right before the first scoring along your face and twist that piece away from you face combining it with the first piece.
- Once you have done this continue adding about ½ inch pieces along you down to you neck and use a clip or a bobby pin to hold the hair in place at the nape of your neck.
- Repeat the twisting also on your left side beginning with your forehead piece.
- When you get to the nape of you neck unclip the right side and hold both the left and the right sides in two sections.
- Once you have done this pull the ½ inch section of hair from the right area and add it to the left area.
- Next, repeat over and over with a piece from the left section and continue adding ½ inch piece down to the ends and secure with an elastic piece.