There is just something oh so refreshing about this girl, no? She has got that all American beauty thing just wrapped right up, and even if you hate the music, you can’t help but love the girl. As if you could hate anything by Miss Swift anyway. What is it about her? She’s that down home goodness that makes this country what it is, is what it is. And she’s gorgeous to boot.
This is a look that just about any girl would die for as well, as her beautiful curly hairstyles like this are not easy to come by. Here she has chosen a style that is right in line with her personality and has gone All American girl in a red and white ensemble and hairstyle that pumps up the volume and gives her a seriously soft but romantic edge.
This look is sexy, vampy, and will get you everything you want on any given night on the town. The secrets here are tons of product, tons of curls, and tons of teasing.
1. Start off with curl enhancing shampoo and conditioner, and use a lightweight curling mousse to lock in some extra curl.
2. Run some styling pomade on your palms, and then run them through your hair from front to back.
3. You will then set your hair in pin curls all over your head. Use a blowdryer on low with a diffuser to dry your locks to 100% dry. This may take some time, but the end result will be well worth it.
4. When your curls are dry, spritz some extra hold hairspray on your curls before you take out the pins. The result will be a voluminous head of wavy bouncy curls.
5. You can brush these out to smooth them out, or tease them whichever way you want for a hairstyle that is voluminous, sexy, and vampy for any night on the town. The key to achieving these spirals is to finger play with them until you are happy with them.
Taylor likes hers smooth and soft, but you can be as big and bold as you like. Once you get the curls, embrace them, don’t fight ‘em!
Warning: include(/home/hairpedi/public_html/hair-styles/facebcomment.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hairpedi/public_html/articles/hair-styles.php on line 247
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/hairpedi/public_html/hair-styles/facebcomment.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hairpedi/public_html/articles/hair-styles.php on line 247
hi i like your hair stiyales how do you get it like that
FREEHairPedia Newsletter Get the Latest 2013 Hairstyles, How-To
Tips, Hair Care Advice, Beauty Tips
and More! (Absolutely FREE)
We respect your privacy.